Quality Learning & Development from HRD Services
Why use Human Resource Development (HRD) Services to meet your learning needs?
- Our Learning and Development services are designed to make you money, and help retain your customers if you are in business
- We cater to both individuals and groups, and you will never feel alone when learning with us, we are only an email or phone call away
- A wide range of accredited courses to make you more employable and skilled are available
- We offer flexible payment options for individuals on all of our programmes, simply contact us using one of the forms to discuss and agree an instalment plan that works for you
- Learning with us opens up many doors to progression in your chosen field
- HRD Services specialise in bringing the best out in people
- Put simply, we help people to learn
- Most of our online courses, distance learning/home study programmes and work based training options are accredited (recognised on the QCF)
- If you need a course which is not accredited or approved already by one of our partner awarding bodies, we will find or create one for you
- Qualification Awarding Bodies we work with: BTEC Edexcel, The Institute of Leadership & Management (ilm), The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- All trainers and associates hold a minimum of PTLLS or A1 Assessor Award and CTLLS at level 4
- Most are qualified to Honours or Masters Degree level
- On average our Associates have at least ten years HR and/or Training Experience
HRD Services is a recognised, professionally indemnified, independent training provider. If you are not fully satisfied with our services and our internal verification processes do not meet your standards, our partnering awarding bodies' external verification processes are there for your peace of mind. We aim to meet and exceed the expectations of all our customers and you can be assured we will do everything in our powers to get you the result you need.